Froyo Mini Pops

Hi. So I'm loving the chocolate & froyo bites, but guess who isn't...Thing One. He likes them and he wants to eat them, but they are just too cold to put the whole thing in his little mouth, and it's not one of those things you can take a bite of. Don't you love it when you have an idea, and then you have another, better idea : )


Adding a half a straw to the bites...a little bit genius, if I do say so myself. I filled the ice cube spots up all the way this time too so these would be a little bigger than the bites size ones.



 How cute are these?!


Thing One has hardly ever made it through a full size popsicle anyway. So this tiny version is perfect. I'm calling it the froyo mini pop. I think this summer is going to see a lot of these guys.


Thanks for reading!
-Haley

Comments

  1. These look great! Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We love having you and hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, these look delicious! Don't you just love that ice cube tray? I'm checking out your adult-size version of the fro-yo pops, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts