Easy Ice Cream Cake
12 pack of ice cream sandwiches
1 tub frozen whipped cream, thawed
magic shell chocolate sauce
chocolate chips/candy bars, chopped
1. Layer about 5 1/2 sandwiches in a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish, cutting to fit if necessary.
2. Cover the layer of sandwiches with half the whipped cream, spreading evenly. Drizzle with chocolate shell (you could definitely use more, I just ran out).
3. Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches and top with remaining whipped cream.
4. Sprinkle your favorite chocolate topping on top. Chocolate chips, candy bar pieces, Oreos, etc. You could also drizzle with more chocolate shell.
5. Freeze until ready to eat. I'd say at least an hour because you want it to get frozen together so it's easier to cut.
That's it! Hope your week is off to a great start!
You are loved!