Easy Ice Cream Cake

Hi Friends! How was your weekend? I know that a lot of people don't like Mondays, but I am becoming a fan. Our weekends are usually so busy I'm thankful for a day at home! I got out my knitting stuff this weekend and summoned fall weather, apparently. Cool and foggy here for the second day in a row; so rare for hot Colorado in summer, we are loving a break! Anyway, enough blabbing, I have been wanting to share this super easy ice cream cake for a while so here it is! You can make this cake in five minutes and without turning on your oven, so it's perfect for summer.


Easy Ice Cream Cake

12 pack of ice cream sandwiches
1 tub frozen whipped cream, thawed 
magic shell chocolate sauce
chocolate chips/candy bars, chopped

How to:
1. Layer about 5 1/2 sandwiches in a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish, cutting to fit if necessary. 


2. Cover the layer of sandwiches with half the whipped cream, spreading evenly. Drizzle with chocolate shell (you could definitely use more, I just ran out).


3. Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches and top with remaining whipped cream.


4. Sprinkle your favorite chocolate topping on top. Chocolate chips, candy bar pieces, Oreos, etc. You could also drizzle with more chocolate shell. 


5. Freeze until ready to eat. I'd say at least an hour because you want it to get frozen together so it's easier to cut.

That's it! Hope your week is off to a great start!

You are loved!
- Haley

Comments

Popular Posts