Apricot Appetizer

Hi there! I hope you are staying cool. (ha that just made me think of year books --"Stay cool 4ever, see ya next year!") Not like that cool, although obvs you are that cool or you wouldn't be reading this.  

Anyway, I thought today I'd share an easy summer appetizer we tried recently. 


Apricot Appetizer Bites

You will need:

4 oz. goat cheese
1 tbsp fresh thyme (finely chopped, plus sprigs to garnish)
2 tbsp dried cranberries (or dried cherries), chopped
honey
whole almonds
dried apricots

These are so simple and flexible I wouldn't even call this a recipe, really.  Let the goat cheese sit out at room temp for a few minutes or microwave for just a few seconds to soften first. Mix the chopped thyme and cranberries into the goat cheese. Smear the cheese onto the apricots and top with an almond. Drizzle lightly with honey and throw a few extra sprigs of thyme and cranberries on the plate to garnish. 

Pretty and delish! I love that this is a no cook appetizer, because then you really can stay cool 4ever. That's important when it's 94ยบ warm out.
; )

Have a great day, friends!

Comments

Popular Posts