Great Big Colorful World

I wrote about this activity a few years ago, but we went on our yearly fall color scavenger hunt and I just wanted to share this year's finds. This was the first year Thing Two could really search on his own for colors and work on finding them all. He was so excited!


Every year I think, we won't find purple or it might be hard to find blue, but every year I'm in awe of the amazing range of colors all around us. God is the ultimate creative and He makes everything beautiful in it's time and season. I hope you are soaking up that beauty today. (click here to see how we make our easy artist's color palette).

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."     
                                       --Ecclesiastes 3:11

Comments

Popular Posts