Applesauce Muffins

I think I might have mentioned once or twice that I love pastries. Sometimes though I don't have the time or the ingredients to whip up a batch of scones or biscotti. These muffins are perfect for a weekday morning breakfast without a trip to the grocery store. The recipe comes from Family Fun Magazine, which by the way, is apparently changing it's name to Spoonful.


Here's the link for the recipe: Easy Applesauce Muffins . I made them the first time just like the recipe, but since that I have discovered that dried cranberries and pecans are delicious additions. 


Yesterday it was 17ยบ when we were eating breakfast. I love a warm breakfast on a cold morning.

I wanted to tell you that I have some fun stuff coming up. I'm calling it Handmade Christmas. It will be three weeks of homemade gift ideas, tutorials, and even a couple free patterns (yes, I finally figured out how to upload and link to a pattern!). You'll see gifts for friends, gifts for kids, and stocking stuffers. The fun will start next Monday. Hope to see you then!

Have a great week!

- Haley

Comments

Popular Posts