Acorn Treats

Thing One and I made these fun donut hole acorns last weekend, and I thought they turned out so cute. I saw them originally on Pinterest from a blog called Gracious Rain.


I followed Launi's directions, except we used chocolate frosting instead of Nutella. I microwaved the frosting for about 15 seconds and then it was perfect for dipping. Thing One probably could have made these all by himself, but I helped a little anyway. : )   


These are my new favorite mini dessert! Today was nice and rainy and it really is starting to feel like Fall. It makes me want to warm up some apple cider and curl up with a book and a couple of these little yummies. Welcome Fall!
Thanks for reading!
- Haley


Comments

  1. Your sweet little acorns turned out just beautifully. And the best part is how dang good they taste!
    Thanks for the link.

    :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute and look yummy! I want to make some now :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/aspiring-to-inspire.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts