Cabin Fever Recap

Howdy! Here's a quick recap of the boredom busters I shared over the last few weeks.



1. Floating Lanterns
2. Mini Folder Books
3. Make Your Own Floam
4. Paint Chip Memory
5. Mess-Free Finger Paint
6. Bean Sensory Bin
7. Indoor Basketball
8. Glow-in-the-dark Bath

I hope you found something fun that you hadn't tried. It's snowing here now, so I guess we'll be pulling one of these goodies out tomorrow. I'm planning to slow the pace here on the blog so I can try to keep up with my offline life. I enjoy posting so much, but I just can't seem to steal enough hours in a day for everything.  I'll be here when I can, and I'll be living life, making crafts, chasing boys and baking food when I'm not. See ya around! : )

Thanks for reading. 
- Haley

Comments

  1. Seriously love your blog! You are so creative! Thanks for sharing. :-)
    - Your blog stalking friend, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts